Digium TE820 Placa Asterisk 8 Portas E1 Barramento PCI-Express
Não inclui Módulo de Cancelamento de eco. Atenção, nossas placas são originais produzidas pela Digium. Não compre cópias.
Digium’s TE820 Octal-Span digital card is built exclusively for high-density Asterisk® applications that require high-performance, cost effective digital connectivity. The TE820 includes eight independently software-selectable digital telephony interfaces, supporting up to 192 channels (in T1/J1 mode) or 240 channels (in E1 mode) — the highest single-card port density available for use with Asterisk. The TE820 seamlessly interconnects traditional telephony systems with Voice over IP (VoIP) technologies at the lowest per-port price on the market today.
The TE820 card supports industry standard telephony protocols, including multiple variants of Primary Rate ISDN. Each span can be configured as either CPE or network for optimal flexibility. The optional VPMOCT256 hardware echo cancellation module, based on the industry-leading Octasic™ chipset, offloads the task of echo cancellation from the CPU, increasing overall system performance and call quality.
- Connect eight T1 or E1 trunks to an Asterisk-based PBX system
- Add high density PSTN connectivity to Asterisk applications and solutions
- Build carrier adjuncts, mobile value-added services (VAS) and other large-scale solutions.
- 8 T1 / E1 Spans
- Up to 240 concurrent calls per card
- Optional hardware echo cancellation module
- PCI Express form factor